Operations Executive - Career at Evenement
Operations Executive - Career at Evenement in Pakistan. Apply for Evenement job and get your career at Evenement!
Job Type: Full Time
Work Place: Lahore, Punjab
Job DescriptionEvenement has been at the forefront of the Event management industry in Pakistan for 18 years now. The company works with blue-chip companies like Coke, PepsiCo, Tetrapak, Total PARCO, and many other industry leaders. Providing with End to End Signature and customized event solutions for more than s Clients.
We are looking for Operations Executive with the following responsibilities and requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinating events/project development and setup
- Communicating with external (customers and vendors) and internal (colleagues) stakeholders
- Conduct site surveys and foresee operational challenges
- Planning of events/projects
- Sourcing for event suppliers and venues and providing onsite event coordination
- Oversee and assure project timelines
- Itinerary planning, reservations, and booking of ticket
- Certain administrative work will be expected
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Event-related Purchases and thorough knowledge of local markets (product wise)
- Managing the warehouse and its day to day activities
- Managing event-related Transportation in a smooth and timely manner Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and good workflow planning and organization skill are preferable.
- Moderate proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Flexible workweek, including weekends, evenings, and public holidays
- Comfortable working in both indoor and outdoor environments, depending on the nature of the events
- Detail-oriented and resourceful, and is mentally strong to work in a stressful environment.
- Possesses excellent multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Actively troubleshoots operational issues during events.
- Experience in all types of events will be an advantage
- Ability to engage effectively with senior executives, top management personnel from the industry