Commercial Finance Analyst - Career at Mondelēz International
Commercial Finance Analyst - Career at Mondelēz International in Pakistan. Apply for Mondelēz International job and get your career at Mondelēz International!
Company: Mondelēz International
Job Type: Full Time
Work Place: Karachi, Sindh
Job DescriptionJob Description
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will work under the guidance of the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst to maintain finance transactions, data, systems and reporting. You will also collect data and perform detailed checks/controls.
How you will contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning/forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and prepare data integrity checks
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in your area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Finance Manager or Senior Analyst
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peersWhat you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and relevant experience in a local or regional business
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including collaboration and communication skills within a Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY and in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
1. This role would be managing the end to end claims processing for the UAE business and the New Markets business which would include the following:
a) POP verification
b) Accruals checking
c) Getting all the required approvals of stakeholders
d) All compliance checks before processing claims
e) Liaising with multiple stakeholders including distributors to accomplish all required tasks
2. Ensure all internal compliance reports are prepared in a timely manner
3. Overall status reporting on claims on a monthly basis
4. Other adhoc tasks of commercial finance that might come during the course of the job
Education / Certifications:
ACCA (qualified) / CA (finalist) / MBA (Finance)
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz International in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan serves the Middle East and Africa markets as well as Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Canada. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we have more than 2600 employees working across seven plants and six commercial offices; we make, bake, sell and deliver our products to customers. We are market leaders in key snacking categories with iconic global and local brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, Milka, Oreo and belVita biscuits, Barni Cakes,Tang powdered beverage, Chiclets and Trident gum and Halls candy.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Finance Planning & Performance Management