Director General (ex-fata, Newly Merged Districts Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) - Career at Higher Education Commission
Director General (ex-fata, Newly Merged Districts Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) - Career at Higher Education Commission in Pakistan. Apply for Higher Education Commission job and get your career at Higher Education Commission!
Company: Higher Education Commission
Job Type: Full Time
Work Place: Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Job DescriptionQualification & Experience
Master degree with 17 years experience in the relevant field in BPS-17 and above or equivalent in a Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Organization / Autonomous body / Corporation.
Terms: Regular Post, BPS-20
Minimum Age: 40 years
Maximum Age: 55 years
Place of Posting: Anywhere at HEC, including Regional Centres located at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta.
- “Experience” means experience gained after obtaining the required qualification. ** “Master's Degree” means 16 years schooling.
- Please apply online through: within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. * Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents.
- Application processing fee @ 250/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. and receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website . * Those already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained.
- General Age relaxation for the position at Sr. No. 3 has already been included.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice and internee positions will not be considered / counted as experience.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Interviews of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity can be arranged via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest HEC offices (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.